Wednesday, July 20, 2011

57 days old!!!!


Well its been 57 days....

seriously it seems like 24...

we just love that kaylee girl so much,

and we just cant imagine life with out her!!!!!


This is little momma smiling thru the pain...


Kathleen did such a great job and made child birth

look like a sunday picnic!!!


Auntie cc!!!


I love you little girl more than you will ever know!!!


First photo shoot... about 5 days old i think...


Kaylee just relaxing!!!

Her shirt said "my auntie loves me"


and she even stole uncle dd's heart!!!

shhh... dont tell mom and dad but auntie cc lets me watch cartoons!!!!

this time has flown by and i love that little chica more and more every day!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! I can tell how much her auntie CC loves her... :) She loves you too!

    ReplyDelete