Saturday, August 13, 2011

life lately....

Well not much has been going on... but then again some stuff is going on...
like every other week i get the privilege of baby sitting
the cutest gal on earth...
Kaylee!!!
and some times donny gets home in time to hang out with
her and they watch a little tv...
don't tell her mom but they were watching
blazing saddles...
i also have a cousin that lives in ireland...
i have never met her...
but we are good friends...
thanks to the wonderful world of....
FACEBOOK!!!
we started a SWAP a couple of months ago and in her package to me she sent
me the BEST candy ever... MILKY MOOS...
and she is so sweet and sent me 3 extra bags!!!!
I'm so happy to have her in my life and hopefully one
day we will get to hang out in real life!!!!
i also started crafting.... i love making things and being crafty...
i saw these coffee filter wreaths on line and just had to make one...
i also put them for sale on my etsy account
cross your fingers that i will sell a million of them and be rich!!!!!
here is that sweet girl that i get to hang out with...
she is the sweetest baby every and im not just saying
that cause she is my niece....
seriously she never crys... she smiles all the time and she is just such a joy
im in love with her!!!!
i also made a loaf of grandma pegs brown bread....
this is almost like a desert when you put golden syrup on it!!!!
and last but not least.... my hubby gave me a small heart attack...
when he sent me this picture of him in the new rzr....
that looks wild... maybe he will join the X games...
we will have to wait to see!!!
and my birthday is tomorrow... I'm not sad about turning 27 but I'm
not excited either... I'm just OK with it...
but my family is planning a great dinner with build your own burritos and
banana pudding (instead of cake..)
so I'm sure that will be awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment