Saturday, January 28, 2012

i contradict myself...

so i have struggled with this my whole life..
some may call it lazy... Hippocritic.... weird...
but i call it me...
colleen...
i have never felt like i "fit in" to one specific category...
I'll take a bit from there... mix it with a bit form here and a pinch over there...
for instance how my life contradicts each other..
i love love love to go gather the eggs from my 15 little chickens...
and then come in and watch all the reality shows i can get my hands on,
on my 55inch hd flat screen!!!
or the fact that i love a clean organized house more than anything...
but on any given day of the week my house is a disaster...
clutter, dirty dishes, and laundry everywhere...
i guess my love for spending time with my hubby and relaxing takes over and knocks that neat freak away...
another thing is my weight....
i. am. over. weight........
i want to loose weight more than anything....
but do i really? cause i do nothing about it...
i hate the way i look... im uncomfortable... im not healthy....
but i do nothing about it....
that's the story of my life...
i don't do anything... ok that's not really completely true... i work 40 hours a week, i have friends, family and fun...
but im tired of putting things off.... im starting today, not a new years resolution,
just a new better life resolution...
im going to loose weight, keep a clean house, cook every day,
live... laugh... love!!!
life is toooooo short and im tired of always thinking about doing things and im gonna get up and do them...
like blogging, i love it... but the last time i blogged was almost 6 months ago!!!!
cmon colleen! get it together!!!
this is the start of something good...
i just know it!!!!
wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Sis, I am so happy you wrote this! I have total faith in you that you CAN make a change for your body. I am so excited for you and I KNOW you can do it. You can do anything you set your mind to. If you truely want it, YOU CAN HAVE IT! You will do great sis, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete