Friday, July 31, 2009

Show us your life! wedding party and flowers!!!

I had the best bridesmaids a girl could ask for!!! My sister Kathleen was my maid of honor. My 4 best friends from high school were my bridesmaids!!! Diane, Sarah, Amanda, and Adrienne!!! I found really pretty pink dresses for them to wear, and they were able to pick the style they wanted, Diane and Adrienne picked a halter style top, and Amanda and Sarah went for the strapless top. My sister was my maid of honor so i wanted something extra special for her so her top has lace over lay!!!



This picture was to pay homage to a picture we always did during volleyball in high school, WE
JUST GOTTA SHOW THE GUNS!!!!
The girls made the cutest shirts to wear at the reception (it was very country, in the back yard). They all said brides maid and my sisters said maid of honor!!! I love those girls so much!!! I was truly honored to have them in my wedding!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding was so fun!! I had a great time and I loved the dresses, flowers, and the t-shirts at the reception! I love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so damn hot! Fun pic's Colleen! Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete