Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm a quarter of a century old!!!

Well I turned 25 Aug 15th!!! and so far its been great!!! I don't feel 25... but then again I don't feel 15 or 38 so when they say age is just a number... I tend to agree!!! Alot has happened in the short 25 years that I have been on this earth... some things that stand out in my mind are the Oklahoma city bombing, the OJ trial, Clinton and his "girl friend", 9/11, war in the middle east, many an earth quake that woke me up in the middle of the night, the death of princess Diana.

I have traveled near and far, from California to Texas, and even as far as Ireland. I have played many a game of volleyball, and had alot of fun going to the beach (myrtle) (big jugs) found the worlds longest french fry! Fell in a bush on purpose!!! Ask God! Laughed till I cried, T.P ed many a house... burned up alot of gas driving around listening to incubus.... are you in? moved away from home... went trick-er-treating and met the love of my life!!! fell in love and got married!!! Became the mayor of this little town that I love!!!

I have done so much in my short time here and I have so many hopes and dreams I have yet to fulfill... Have babies.... have our candle company be so stinking successful... write a book.... sew a quilt... finish the brick walk way in the front yard... bring happiness to the world!!!!

My mom, sister and grandma thru me a party and it was so much fun here are a few pictures!!!

Grandma made the cake... it was seriously the best cake I have ever had!!!

Sister!!!! I love her so much!!!

Rick and Sherry came and just made my day!!! I love them!!!

UMMM home made hamburgers!!!

Oh and just a side note.... Mom got a cat... Sassy... and I think she has been the best thing for my mom... she is so much company and they get along so well...


2 comments:

  1. You already bring happiness to the world and I am soooooo glad you're coming to visit, can't wait! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually turned 25 on Aug. 14th! Who doesn't know their own birthday?! JK, but this was a great post, you've done some wacky things, and I can't wait to see what's next! Love you!

    ReplyDelete