Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Colorado...

My friend Amanda and her family were having a family reunion
in Westminster CO. I knew that it wasn't that long of a drive up
to Colorado so I kinda invited myself to her family reunion...
I don't think she minded...
maybe she did but she didn't say anything to me about it!! ha!!

Charlie and Garrett...


wow... and about 3 seconds after this amazing
hand stand was done... Kayla met bonnie in the hall...
sorry for waking you up grandma bonnie!!!


Donny and I in front of some river...

We took the tour of the Stanley hotel... its haunted...
Donny was a smart ass and the tour guide picked him for a volunteer..
he was a lady that exploded thru the floor after lighting a gas lantern...
he did a really good job!!!

Th e Stanley Hotel

all of us in the mountains~!! so pretty!!!!

crazy chip monk.... they would eat right out of your hand!!!



at the family reunion they played games...
kinda like musical chairs but when the music stoped you
had to put on a piece of random clothing...
sister picked out a (used) bra!!!!

models?!?!?

we went to dave and busters and Amanda and
I tore it up on those hogs!!!


We had a great trip to Colorado, Got to see great friends from California!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! But also so glad you guys got to hang out! I really miss you guys. You'd better come to Greece next summer, Colleen! Start saving now! Plus, now we've decided to make the first 3 or 4 days here in Bulgaria so you guys can see where I live! It'll be super fun! Love you, miss you, and we need to skype!!! I'm getting internet in my apartment next week! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete