Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Im an old hag

This weekend I will turn the big 26...

It doesn't sound that old, but when I was a little girl I always pictured myself married with at least 2 kids by the time I was 26...

Well 26 is coming fast... like in 4 days fast...

and I don't have any kids yet...

so I need time to stop, so I can get my thoughts together and figure this out!!

I'm not excited about this birthday,

in fact I'm dreading it...

like sick to my tummy... worried about it!!!

I think I'm just gonna skip this one!!!

See ya next year 26!!! don't bother stopping by this year, I'm not here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Colleen. I know I don't need to tell you that you are still so ridiculously young when it comes to having a family. You have more baby-making potential in your future than you do in your past, like, a whole other decade or more! Don't worry. It'll happen for you, I know it will. I love you and I'm praying for you. Don't skip 26, it could turn out to be a pretty fantastic and memorable year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, on your Live Traffic Feed thing I show up from Bulgaria, how cool is that. Your blog is so hip and international now! I actually love in Momin Prohod, not Kostenets but I guess my village doesn't show up. Anyway, pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete