Friday, June 19, 2009

Family BBQ!!!

well we had a awesome bar-b-q last night at moms house... we just love getting together with "our loved ones". Kathleen brought coleslaw and the biggest bowl of baked beans ever!!! and we brought the hamburgers and hot dogs... i just love hanging out with my family... now i know in this day in time that is an oddity but i really do... my sister, my mom and my grandma are all my best friends and i love them with all my heart!!! so naturally i really truly enjoy spending time with them!!! and yes we had a few "mishaps" maybe just maybe Roxy tinkled a little bit on Kathleen's shirt.... and maybe just maybe my grandma might have accidentally burned a little of Roxy's eye brow off with her cigarette... and maybe just maybe there was a bunch of fly's buzzing around but we had an awesome time and i cant wait till we do it again!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww. How nice. Poor Roxy, hopefully everyone who reads this knows she's a dog otherwise they may think Roxy has major issues...and that she should probably wear a diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Roxy girl had a little accident, and then got zapped by a cigarette... it just wasn't her day. But at least she found out that Fritos are her favorite toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love getting together with my mama, girls and son-in-laws. It is so nice to be close enough to be able to do that whenever we want. Roxy's Frito, all swollen from the rain, was still in the yard the next morning. The birds soon helped themselves to it. That little doggy is really cute!

    ReplyDelete