Friday, March 19, 2010

MISSION TRIPS

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner


Kelly over at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is having a show us your life...
MISSION TRIPS!!!

In high school I went my senior year to Guatemala!!!

I went with the group SI, we had many a garage sale trying to raise money for our trip...

We got there and had a truly life changing experience!

The town we stayed in was Antigua!

The main mode of transportation was a "chicken bus"


Traditional Lady..

I had the best time of my life in Guatemala... the Lord changed my life in so many ways... it is a trip I will never forget!!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner! I also served in Guatemala..seeing your pictures of Antigua brought back memories. We only spent one day in Antigua but it is such a beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Awesome Trip! I love all the pictures of the kids! I am like you my trip changed my life! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete