Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Movie nights and deep thinking....

The other night I went to movie night with my good friends Shelby and Angie...
I just love hanging out with those girls..
We all have husbands who are in LOVE with anything and everything that has to do
with 4 wheelers....
Us girls all try to get together at least once a month to have "girl talk"
its so nice to talk to other girls that are in the "same boat" as me
and we can all discuss whats going on in our lives...
Donny and I are so blessed that we have such GREAT FRIENDS that
enjoy doing things that we love to do and that we
all get along so great!!!
This is going to be the best summer ever... full of camping,
4 wheeling, and tons and tons of girl talk!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!!!
While I was at Matt & Shelby's we had a small discussion on weather
our personalities are
GLASS HALF EMPTY...
OR
GLASS HALF FULL...
Me personally, I know my glass is half FULL.... it might be OVER FLOWING...
no matter what situation I am
in I try to see things in an optimistic light...
its hard at times but I try to have a cheery outlook on life...
almost a Mary Poppins approach on things....
for me in my life if I focus on the negative and don't put a positive spin on things
I get down and depressed...
Life is just easier when you smile!!
Yes life is hard... and it sucks to be a grown up with bills and responsibilities,
but life is great and I wouldn't have it any other way...
OK maybe if I had all my debt paid off and we owned our house and we both
had new cars life would be easier...
but I'll take it as it's thrown at me... and I will tackle life's
situations with a smile on my face and a sonic's cherry DP in my hand!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS ONE IT IS SO TRUE BUT WE ALL NOW I AM A GLASS HALF EMPTY PERSON, BUT I ALWAYS HAVE YOU TO PICK ME UP. LOVE YOU COLLEEN
    SHELBY

    ReplyDelete