Thursday, March 11, 2010

SUPPRISE YOUR 30!!!

On March 1st, 30 years ago... my mother-in-law was giving birth to her baby boy.... and cut to 30 years later the way we celebrated was going to the dunes!! I had this whole weekend planned for 3 months at least... and when it came down to the wire it looked like donny wasn't going to have the weekend off... so I had to blow the supprise and tell him... he had to get the weekend off!! So friday morning we loaded up and headed to Oklahoma city to pick up donnys new (used) 4 wheeler... we got to Little Sahara around 1pm and us girls started setting up camp...
donny was so good to cook, even tho it was his birthday, I think we had enough food for everyone in the entire park! hamburgers and hot dogs and scrambled eggs for breakfast!!!

Matt & Shelby, Kathleen & Mike, Me & Donny, and Jeremy, Jamie & Sam came!!!

Donny and I on the dunes... helmets!!! safety first!!!

Kathleen, shelby and mike on the dunes!!! we kinda tore it up!!!
Isure hope donny had a great 30th birthday!!! I know I had fun!!!




1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun! It was a great weekend :) I'm still trying to wash the campfire smell out of our blankets! Can't wait to go back. Happy birthday Donny!

    ReplyDelete